Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Light Housekeeping

As I go more and more public with my writing, I have needed to add some feed readers and do some housekeeping around my little pink page. I added feedburner as a tool for email subscribing. I had hoped to use flocknote for sending emails of new posts, but silly me forgot an important detail. Flocknote is only for Catholics. It links Catholics to their parish and diocese along with the Catholic blogs they are following. Well, since my hope is to someday reach potential Catholics (maybe someone you know?) and non-Catholics...(I hope) I realized I needed a more general way to reach people. So welcome feedburner! ====>>>>>

I have found that I am more apt to read a blog if I get a reminder. But if there are too many reminders I tend to delete. I hope I find the balance in sending to my readers. (Hi there!) I also have hopes of adding pages and links here to refer people to even more resources. We'll see how that works out. As I've said, I am open to ideas to better get the word out on overcoming contraception. My journey to be free of it will keep going as long as I still know anyone who uses it. A former contracepter is like a former smoker that way. Once we have seen the light, we won't rest until everyone else has seen it too.

So subscribe with flocknote if you are Catholic and see the neat things they have going on. Subscribe with feedburner otherwise. If you subscribe with both you will get two notifications for every post. Don't do that. I don't want you to feel spammed by me. I'm just a little wife and mother in her dark living room. I want you to smile when you see a new post from me.

Thanks for reading and have a joyful day!

No comments: