Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sex makes babies?!?!

Seriously, our culture of death has just gone too far. I rented a movie the other night. For whatever reason I watched the previews on this particular one. Now I know why.

I kid you not, the very first line of the movie trailer is a young girl's voice saying these words, "Most babies are accidents..."

An accident? Really? That is how "far" our culture has come? I couldn't believe those horrible words. But at the same time I have to remember that our culture has such a mentality that sex doesn't make babies, they are shocked when it does!

I mean how do you accidentally make a baby? Honestly. Our contraceptive society has really gone off the deep end when it comes to logic. Sex makes babies. They know that. That is why they wanted contraception; because sex makes babies. Isn't more accurate to say that it is an accident when it doesn't make a baby? After all, fertility is a perfectly healthy state. To contracept is to break it. Contraception is the "accident." Contraception says, "I took this totally normal, healthy body part and broke it." If we take a normal car and crash it into a wall, don't we call that an accident? "Oops. It used to work, and now it doesn't. I accidentally broke it."

Contraception is the accident. Most of the time it doesn't work like "they" say it will. Sex continues to make babies, no matter how many people say that it doesn't. If you don't want to make a baby, don't have sex. It's not like it's rocket science or something.

No comments: