Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing to add...

I get to point where I struggle to see the other side of the argument right now. The only thing that makes me a decent person in the eyes of secular society is my ability to see the other person's point of view. If I can state the case for a point I vehemently disagree with, in a way that a person who holds that position would recognize, then it is said I am being balanced and fair.

But right now I just can't. I can't see the other side. I mean nuclear disarmament is a great goal, but it is not even close to accomplished. The Middle East is still at war, even if they are doing a tiny bit better job of communicating without killing each other. But there is still this huge holocaust against the unborn. How is this even possible? How can someone who is consistently against saving infants who survive a botched abortion able to be considered peaceful?

I know I am on the wrong side on this one. At least secular society is trying to convince me that I am. But I just really don't get it this time. The late Mother Teresa deserved this award. She earned every moment of it. But right now I just can't see the other side. I mean, were the other candidates really that bad?

Since I am struggling so much to see the other side of this point of view, I have tried to stay out of it. I really have nothing to add.

No comments: