Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Confessions: A Wish List

My biggest reason for starting this blog was to share my past journey. But, as has been pointed out to me by friends, it does say "Confessions." That term also includes the present. While I am a former contracepter, I am still on a journey. I don't foresee myself becoming a contracepter again, but I do know I have to nurture my spirit every day on this topic. I need to remember why it is important and why I want to spread the word about the pitfalls of contraception.

So, with that said, here are the beginnings of my wish list: (in no particular order)
  • To find the time to make up my business cards promoting NFP
  • To take classes in other methods of NFP to promote those as well
  • To blog more often, preferably daily
  • To be more brief in each blog post (Brevity has never been my strong suit.)
  • To discover better ways to communicate with those who disagree
  • To create and nurture a home environment to make writing a higher priority
  • To attend to my children while staying on task to write
  • To find the humor in this topic more often and not take myself so seriously
  • To keep anonymous enough that my husband can show his face in public
  • To write well enough to give all glory to God
  • To get better at just publishing posts even if they aren't quite "done"
Like this one, for instance. Thanks for reading!!

No comments: